Terms & Conditions updated September 2009
The seller, Green Nippers Ltd. is registered in England and Wales at Companies House, registration no. 6631398.
Registered office: Highwood Farm, Huddersfield Road, Darton, Barnsley, S75 5LP
When you make a purchase with Green Nippers you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- An order confirmation will be sent to you by email after you make a purchase
- Under the Distance Selling Regulation Act 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days. If you wish to cancel your order or any item within your order please put your reasons in writing and email them to customercaregreennippers.co.uk or post them to Green Nippers Ltd., Highwood Farm, Huddersfield Road, Darton, Barnsley, S75 5LP
Please promptly return your purchased item(s) to the address above so that they are received within 7 working days from when the order was received. Return postage costs will be at the customer’s expense unless the item(s) were incorrectly sent by Green Nippers Ltd. or they are faulty
- We offer a 28 day “no quibbles” guarantee on all products. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order and wish to return any item(s) for any reason, you can return the item(s) in its original condition within 28 days of the invoice date. You will have a choice to have either a full refund or exchange for the price you paid for the item. For further information please see the ‘delivery and returns’ section on our website.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item you have the right to return the faulty item for a full refund within 28 days. We reserve the right to refuse the refund of returned items which are not in the original condition as dispatched by us. If your item develops a fault after the 28 days please contact us on 0845 862 3322 or customercaregreennippers.co.uk and if it is within a reasonable amount of time an exchange or refund will be offered
- The drawings, images, descriptions and specifications of the goods that you purchase via our website are for the purpose of giving you a brief description of the products only. They could vary from time to time and do not form part of this contract
- Goods are usually delivered within 5 working days of receipt of your order, but please allow up to 28 days for delivery
- We accept payment by debit or credit cards for the following cards: Maestro, Solo, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Delta and Visa Electron. Your card will be charged the following working day from making a payment
- We endeavour to always display correct up-to-date prices, in the unlikely event that a product price is incorrectly shown we will contact you if you have placed an order to confirm whether you would still like to go ahead with your purchase at the correct price or choose to cancel
- The stock levels on our website are updated via real time, however if for any reason an item within your order becomes out of stock we will notify you immediately. You have the right to cancel your order or wait until your item(s) come back in stock
- V.A.T. is included in the prices on the website if applicable
- Green Nippers Ltd. complies the Data Protection Act 1998
- Green Nippers Ltd. owns the copyright of the information on our website. You are able to access the content of our website for personal use only. You are not authorised to download and modify elements of our website for your own use whether it for personal or commercial use. You are not authorised to copy any text or images from our website unless prior authorisation has been given by Green Nippers Ltd. in writing.
- Green Nippers hold no responsibility or liability for the content and privacy policies of any third party websites linked from Green Nippers website
- Green Nippers Ltd. logo is registered with The Trade Marks Bureau, registration no. 2494448